- For Fall 2017 admissions, all children must be four in Pre-K2 by September
- Our Pre-K2 classes are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM. We do not offer partial days; students must enroll for the full day.
- We offer Early Bird care from 7:30 AM–9:00 AM, Monday through Friday.
- We offer Late Bird care from 3:00 PM–6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Each class has two full-time teachers in the classroom.
- Special classes in Mandarin, Music, Drama, Movement, and STEM Discovery will be taught once a week.
A Day in the Life
Our daily schedule for Pre-K2 classes consists of learning blocks that are 25 or 30 minutes long.
- Welcome and Morning Meeting
- Language and Literacy
- Math Discovery
- Outdoor/Indoor Play and Snack
- Open Play
- One specialist-led class: Mandarin, Music, Drama, Movement, STEM Discovery (Science Technology Engineering Math)
- Lunch and Outdoor Play
- Nap or Quiet Play Time & Snack
- World Discovery
- Open Play and Pick-Up
In our Early Learning Program, children have access to an outside play area, indoor play area, and several unique spaces for specialist-led classes.
For more information about the BASIS Independent Early Learning Program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 854-1253.