Welcome back! This has been a busy week.
On Monday, I reviewed the past work I had done on my project. Going over old code and diagrams, I realized that I needed to spend some time brushing up on R and the tools I will be using.
I spent Tuesday reviewing my notes and running through my code. It was helpful to look into all of this as it reminded me of some basic commands in R that I had forgotten as well as the goals of this project.
On Wednesday, I met with Dr. Kanwal and discussed the next steps in my project. We talked through different ideas for directions we wanted to take the project in and set a plan for the next few weeks. On Thursday and Friday, I played around with different time intervals for studying the fish and what impact this had on the patterns we were detecting.
I am excited to proceed with my project and look forward to the coming weeks!