This week I have been continuing the finalization of my senior project. I have drafted my paper and continued analysis on my data.
The set up for my paper is:
- Title Page (name of my report, name, advisors, Senior Project)
- Introduction (What interested me in this topic, how I chose it, why it is important)
- Literature review (All the information I have collected on this topic and learned and researched)
- Methods and Procedure Section
- Participants (who they were, how I chose them)
- Procedure (How I collected the data, what I did when I met with each class)
- Data source/analysis: qualitative and quantitative
- table of results
- Results: Explaining what it means
- Potential Implications (how would this information be useful?)
- scale and mandalas
I ran a regression analysis for the full and quarter mandala and did not see any differences between the effectiveness of the mandalas of two mandalas. I will run another regression analysis based on quantitative codes of similarities. See you next week!